Langley High School was a public school in the Sheraden neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The building is an example of Tudor Revival architecture with the portions completed in 1923 and 1927 designed by MacClure & Spahr and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The high school is named for aviation pioneer and one-time University of Pittsburgh professor Samuel P. Langley.
University of Pittsburg Medical Center has its roots in the 1893 establishment of Presbyterian Hospital. The University provided Presbyterian Hospital, then located on the North Side, with a tract of land on its campus for construction of a new hospital which broke ground in 1930 and was subsequently opened in 1938. By the end of the 1930s, the University of Pittsburgh had helped to form the "University Medical Center" which included Falk Clinic, Children's, Eye and Ear, Libby Steele Magee, Presbyterian General, and Women's Hospital.
In 1949, a new affiliation agreement between the University and Presbyterian Hospital established a three-tiered mission of patient care, research, and education and by 1951, the hospital name changed to Presbyterian University Hospital in order to reflect its close ties with the University of Pittsburgh.
In 1958, the "University of Pittsburgh Health Center" was noted to comprise (1) Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and the Graduate School of Public Health; (2) Presbyterian, Woman's, Children's, Eye and Ear, and Magee Hospitals; and (3) Falk Clinic, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Child Guidance Center, Salk Hall, and Central Blood Bank.
Clarice Juers attended the School of Nursing an lived in the residence hall.
Casey in her School Nurse Uniform at 320 Charles St
It is not surprising that Bill and Casey met - They were on the same campus